We are one of the reliable manufacturers and exporters of kerb laying machines which are used for laying concrete kerbs through the extrusion process. Our range of concrete kerb laying machines and industrial kerb laying machines are extremely user friendly and are appreciated globally. These are fabricated from state of the art technology and are widely applied in various construction industries. technology and are widely applied in various construction industries.
We manufacture compact slipform paver for kerb laying applications. This machine is suitable for laying median kerbs, kerb and gutters (channel section). Some of the highlights it includes are:
- Mounted on steel tracks to ensure maximum stability and gradability
- Completely dedicated drive pump with world class torque hub and heat treated sprockets ensures total operational reliability
- Hydrostatic drive ensures lower maintenance and smoother operations city range
- World class hydraulics and components offer unmatched performance
- Fully proportional automatic electronic controls
- Suitable for a wide range of concrete slumps
- Ease to operate and maintain
- Quick change mould design
Our kerb laying machines KP 1200 SF is a slip form type and is designed to lay continuous kerbs of 600 x 800 mm width. Our unit is apt for a large number of concrete slumps. The unit is easy to operate and maintain and has quick change mould design.
Some of the features of our manufactured kerb laying machines are as follows:
- For maximum stability and grade ability, the unit is mounted on the steel tracks.
- Operational reliability is assured by the comprehensive drive pump with the world class torque hub and heat treated sprockets.
- Lower maintenance and smoother operations are assured by hydrostatic drive.
- Unit imbibes world class hydraulics and components.
- Fully proportional automatic electronic controls.
Sensors: The unit has fully proportional automatic electronic controls. The front of the machine is controlled by our auto steering control guides for precise alignment. Moreover, the grade controller positions the respective lift cylinder for the precise grade.
Vibrators: In order to upgrade the equipment performance and make it adaptable to different slump levels in the concrete mix, our unit is empowered with industry standard fully variable vibrators.
Quick change mould design: Our equipment is available with quick change mould mechanism. Easy to modify, the moulds can changed within 30 minutes.
Maneuverability: Designed with acute attention, the unit is simple to operate, has easy accessibility to spare parts, has high visibility on kerb forming and it's controls is always on the finger tips.
Engine: Our KP 1200 SF series has 58 HP four cylinders, four stroke water cooled diesel engine and is aptly matched for the kerbing application.